WHAT WE DO
UPDATED SAFETY DATA SHEETS
Whether you are an importer, manufacturer, distributor or just a user of chemicals, we can supply you with safety data sheets (SDSs) for all your products, in accordance with CLP and the local or desired market. This includes translation into a specific language in accordance with national legislation and the production of sheets with valid information.
All safety datasheets we provide you with undergo a standardised quality review process in connection with updating. Furthermore, we ensure that all relevant information about product characteristics are recorded and processed in such a way that all products can be summarised in various reports, checked against lists and used to create additional documents, such as labels and safe work instructions. Our safety datasheet department has daily contact with suppliers and manufacturers worldwide.
- Collecting, updating and basic control of safety datasheets from your suppliers.
- Collecting and updating exposure scenarios
- Assessment of safety datasheet quality and the supplier.
- Establish procedures for verification and updating,
as well as notifying changes in safety datasheets or relevant restriction and authority lists.
- Archiving of legacy safety datasheets.
- Mapping of needs, project management and planning.
- Interpretation and training in the part of law that affects you.
- Harmonization with national and European legislation
- Reconciliation with your own lists, or lists within your industry,
such as the automotive industry’s own restriction lists